Solar Hot Water
PV OUTPUT DATA
Abridged Company Profile; Mark B. Hadley
Energy Solar, Wind, Biomass off-grid and grid tied systems. Residential
to Utility size.
2003--Current Hadley Sawmill
Iron County, MO
· Manage three thousand acres forest land,
one thousand of which he owns.
· Teach training seminars for band saw
mills in Peru-2, Romania-6
· Make Artistic Stone Jewelry/Lapidarian.
Owner, New Stone-Age Jewelry. Juried into several Art festivals like
Vail Colorado Arts Festival, Botanical Gardens Art Festival (Best of
Missouri) in St. Louis.
· 2003-2005 Head of Mission work in South
America for Wood-Mizer Ind.
Industries ShenZhen, China
Customer Service Rep for Asia/ Director of Research and Development of a
new factory in China
· Started a forest industry machinery manufacturing
facility for the Pacific Rim area in mainland China. Found quality
local materials suppliers. Designed and outfitted the entire
fabrication shop. Lived in China 51 weeks.
· Managed and trained 21 employees.
· Designed and manufactured machinery for
sale exclusively in the Pacific Rim area. Started one project for
manufacturing a metal cutting band saw for the U.S. and European
· Traveled to existing customers for
training and repairs throughout China, Indonesia, New Zealand.
· Received extensive manufacturing training
· Did product research with saw-blade
manufacturers and engineers while in Germany, and ran testing on
these products while in China.
· Collaborated with new machinery design in
U.S. for Wood-Mizer Ind.
||1987-2001 Hadley Sawmill
Iron County, MO
· Made numerous trips to Peru and China to
solve problems and give training seminars for Wood-Mizer Ind.
· On the Board of South-East Missouri
Audubon Society several years. One year as vice-pres. He was there
during application for Non-Profit Reorganization.
· Operated his sawmill and logging
operation. Sold 12 sawmills with an average retail price of $26,000
each, for Wood-Mizer Ind.
Chairman of Trustees, Fellowship Baptist church,
||1985-1987 High Steel
Demolition Pilot Knob, MO
· With one employee he dismantled a steel
building 125’ high, 140’ wide, and 255’ long. Recycled 1.4 million
pounds of steel, 75% of which could be sold as used steel beams
instead of scrap.
1983-1985 Ozark Transportation Poplar Bluff, MO
· Owned and drove an 18 wheeler flatbed.
Hauled steel and lumber mostly.
· Often in Monthly top ten of 85 drivers.
Hadley Logging Iron County, MO
· Operated up to a seven man crew and
managed his fleet of equipment.
· His operation could keep a standard
sawmill in full production, 8,000 bd. Ft./day.
· Private Pilot with 64 hours and several
Designed and built portable asphalt emulsion
plant. 35 HP colloid mill, 35 HP boiler for reaction vessel.
Contained in two 40 foot trailers. External tank infrastructure.
Engineering by slide rule.
Dozer and Backhoe work.
1976-1977 Jewelry manufacture Taos, NM Manufactured faceted gemstones, Silver and Gold smith, precious
||NABCEP Training: 2013
credits-Basic system architectures and safety.
Five credits-Grid tie best practice and safety.
Five credits-Off grid system best practice and safety.
Currently on the faculty of
Missouri University at West Plains. accredited to teach renewable energy
technology on line.
Production And Fabrication
of Metric Forest Products Industry Equipment. Wood-Mizer Ind. Inc.
Precious metal and bronze casting. Apprentice. The Marc Marcus Foundry,
4 semesters. Geology major. University of Missouri,
Rolla. Many academic honors. Highest grade in the class in many of his
classes. President MSM Spelunkers Club one year.
Recommended for Air Force Academy by Missouri Congressman
Eagleton. Passed up the opportunity for Geology Study
1975 Graduated Oakville High School, Oakville, South St. Louis
County, MO. Many academic honors.
Business owner/operator at 14 years old.